- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs or 1 1/2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can grands buttermilk biscuits, each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker, along with chopped onion and 2 TB butter. Sprinkle with dried parsley, seasoning salt, poultry seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Add chicken broth and cream of chicken soup to crockpot, and stir all ingredients to combine. Place lid on top and cook over low heat for 6-8 hours, or high heat for 4-5 hours.
- After cooking for at least 6 hours on low, or 4 hours on high, remove lid and stir mixture with a spoon or fork, breaking apart the chicken into smaller chunks.
- Chop the biscuits into sixths and add to the crockpot. Push biscuit dough down into the crockpot a bit so that they will absorb the gravy as they cook.
- Replace the lid and continue cooking for 1 more hour over high heat until biscuits are cooked through and begin to turn golden brown. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.