- 16 white dinner style rolls, cut in half
- 24 slices honey-roasted ham
- 16 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- On a rimmed baking sheet place bottom half of dinner rolls and top with 1 1/2 slices of ham and 1 slice of swiss cheese.
- Spread about 1 tsp of mayonnaise on each top-half of roll and place on top of ham and cheese.
- You want the rolls to be snug together, kissing just a bit so the sauce can soak up into all of the nooks and crannies.
- In a small bowl combine the mustard, melted butter, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and brown sugar.
- Mix until combined and evenly pour over the assembled rolls.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake covered with foil for 10 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the tops are browned, and cheese is good and melted.