- 1 lb hot dog (10 to a pack or adjust recipe accordingly)
- 10 hot dog buns
- 10 slices American cheese
- 10 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 20 teaspoons pickle relish
- 10 pieces aluminum foil (12 x 12 pieces)
- ketchup (to taste)
- mustard (to taste)
- Spread each Hot dog bun with 1 t. mayonnaise. Place one piece of American cheese in each bun and then place one hot dog on top of cheese. Spread 2 t. pickle relish on top of each hot dog. Wrap each hot dog combo in foil, crimping the ends and edges.
- Oven: Bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree F. oven.
- BBQ: Bake for 20 minutes over low heat turn every 10 minutes.
- Campfire: place over low coals, turning frequently for 20 minutes.