- 4 pork cutlets, of chops trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup Chinese wine or 1/3 cup sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or 2 tablespoons chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook meat for 2 minutes each side, or until meat is well browned.
- Remove meat, set aside - Keep warm -
- Add cooking wine, soy sauce, ginger, chili sauce/flakes and honey to the same pan without washing the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Return the meat to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens, and pork is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and greens.