- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pork chops (bone-in, 1-inch-thick)
- In a shallow dish or large zip-lock heavy-duty freezer bag, stir together the first 6 ingredients; add in pork chops.
- Cover dish or seal bag and chill 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill pork over med-high heat, covered w/ grill lid for 10-12 minutes (or until done), turning once.
- Transfer reserved marinade to a saucepan; bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chop and serve.