- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup baby shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- soft breadcrumbs
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flake crab meat, removing bits of membrane.
- Combine crab meat, shrimp, green pepper, onion, celery and mayonnaise.
- Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place in individual; shells or in shallow baking dish like a pie plate.
- Top with bread crumbs, dot with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with lemon wedges.