- 14 ounces chicken broth, 1 can
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- salt (optional) or onion salt (optional)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Heat broth in saucepan to boiling.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs well. You can add the cornstarch to help keep the eggs in larger lumps in the soup.
- Remove pan from heat once broth is boiling.
- GENTLY stir in eggs. The more you stir the smaller the egg 'drops' will be.
- Taste. Add salt if desired. Onion salt is really yummy here!
- Garnish with chopped green onion.