- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 large lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- Zest the lemon and squeeze the juice, combine zest and juice with oil, basil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put chicken breasts between wax paper and pound to an even thickness.
- Place in glad bag or bowl with marinade and leave for 30 minutes to 20 hours.
- Grill chicken on bbq, broil it, or even cook it in a hot skillet, 6-8 minutes approximately.