- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 6 strips bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pinch dill or 1 pinch other herbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Boil potatoes in a small saucepan until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, mushrooms and bacon until onions are clear and bacon is cooked.
- Drain potatoes and put into frying pan, cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Make sure ingredients are spread evenly over the pan and then pour eggs evenly over the base.
- Season with herbs, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Let cook for 2 minutes or until eggs start to set.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake under a grill until eggs are cooked and cheese is bubbling and brown (3-5 minutes).
- Serve with a tall glass of orange juice and some toast.