- 1⁄2 package frozen spinach, squeeze out water
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 -7 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cook onion in olive oil until opaque in a medium skillet.
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and cook until warmed through.
- Grease a 9" casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Put the vegie mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add crumbled feta to the eggs and pour over.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350F for approx 30 minutes, or until the eggs are solid.
- Cool for about 5 minutes then cut into serving size squares.