- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- nacho chip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- sour cream
- shredded taco cheese
- In a pie pan arrange crescent rolls to resemble a pie crust.
- Brown ground beef and mix taco seasoning according to package direction.
- On top of crescent rolls, put 1 layer of crushed nacho chips,ground beef mixture, sour cream, shredded cheese, and more crushed nacho chips.
- Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes.
- (You also could add olives, tomatoes, lettuce, and more sour cream after baking).