- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fleur de sel
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup raisins, dried
- 1⁄4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries, dried
- Preheat oven to 300ºF and line two large baking sheets with foil. In a large bowl, combine oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, walnuts, almonds and salt; set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, add oil, brown sugar and syrup. Stir well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until hot but not boiling. Pour over dry ingredients and stir, using a spatula, until well coated.
- Divide mixture onto prepared baking sheets and spread evenly. Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring often (mix from the outside in).
- Remove from heat, cool off a little and transfer to a large bowl. Add dried fruit and mix well. Cool completely before transferring into an airtight container. Makes 8 ½ cups.