- 3 -4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- Place 1/2 cup chicken broth in crock pot, add chicken breasts and taco seasoning. Cover with lid and cook on Low heat for 3 hours or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken from crock pot and shred.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir the salsa and Ranch dressing together until combined. Spread a thin layer of salsa-ranch mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Take one tortilla and place 1/3 cup of chicken down the center. Top with 1 Tablespoon cheese and 2 Tablespoons salsa-ranch mixture. Roll up and place in baking dish. Repeat.
- Pour the remaining salsa-ranch mixture over enchiladas and then sprinkle evenly with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
- Drizzle the tops with more ranch dressing, if desired and serve!