- 1⁄2 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo (purée)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices bread (toasted, buttered and divided)
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 slices tomatoes, washed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 4 slices processed cheese (such as Velveeta)
- 6 slices black forest ham
- 4 slices jarlsberg cheese
- 4 leaves lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine chipotle purée and mayo; stir, taste and adjust if needed. Spread a thin layer of chipotle mayo on one slice of bread and cover with 2 slices turkey then 1 ½ slices of bacon followed by a couple slices of tomato; season with freshly ground black pepper and ground sea salt. Lay 2 slices processed cheese before placing another toasted slice spread with chipotle mayo; gently press down.
- Add 3 slices ham, another 1 ½ slices bacon, a couple Jarlsberg cheese and cover with lettuce. Place the top toasted slice of bread spread with chipotle mayo. Press down again, carefully slice the sandwich diagonally and secure each half with a toothpick. Repeat with the second sandwich.