- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 small hamburger buns, split
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with onion until no longer pink. Drain.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef,oregano,pizza sauce and cheese along with any other meats or vegetables you wish to add. Mix well.
- Spoon 2 heaping Tablespoons of mixture on each bun half and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let set for a few minutes before serving.