- 2 pie crusts (9-inch)
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
- Prebake crust 8-10 minutes. Brown and drain sausage and saute onions, pepper, mushrooms and spinach. Divide into 2 shells. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cheese into each pie shell.
- Beat eggs, milk, cream, and parsley together and pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 375 degrees.