- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot chili-garlic sauce, such as sriracha
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 16 chicken wings, wing tips removed
- vegetable oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Make the glaze, in a small bowl, whisk the sauces, sesame oil and ginger together.
- Trim excess skin from the edges of the wings.
- Lightly brush or spray with the oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the chicken wings over Direct Medium heat until the skin begins to crisp, about 10 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Brush the wings with the glaze and continue to grill until the meat is no longer pink at the bone, 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing with the glaze 2 or 3 times.
- Serve warm.