- 1 large avocado, ripe, peeled and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 3 cups torn lettuce or 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked until brown, and crumbled
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; beat at low speed until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Serve with dressing.